スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

SOL#3

This photo is of the sky on Tuesday. It was a beautiful sunny day!!🌞 
I clearly watched the airplane. There were many sunny days this week!



I went to AEON in Shibata city. I thought that I had never gone to it. But, my mother told me she had been there as a child. And, I thought that I didn’t know where it is. But, I had to know where it is. It is because I had gone there when there was a track and field game.


There is dagashiyasan(駄菓子屋さん) at Shibata AEON.
I like dagashi which is an old snack and easy for children to buy. But, there are not many of these shops now. So, I was happy when I found one.
However, I didn’t buy anything 😂


Anyway, it was a lot of fun to be Shibata Aeon for the first time in a long time!!


Changing the topic, The flower in the next photo is the one that bloomed at my house. It is so tiny.  
To the honest, my house does not plant this flower. Why did this flower bloom? I think the answer is because my neighbor planted it and carried seeds by the wind. 
Plants are amazing🌱🌱

Thank you for reading 😌

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. Dagashi is very nice. What is your favorite dagashi?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you comment! My favorite dagashi are wasabinoritaro(わさびのり太郎), 10yen gum(10円ガム), fugashi(ふ菓子), black sander(ブラックサンダー), and so on.

      削除
  2. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I like dagashi very much! I want to go there!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,I'm Rui. Dagashi looks very delicious.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you comment!! Try to eat dagashi if you have a chance to eat it.

      削除
  4. The sky on Tuesday was so beautiful! I want to go to AEON in Shibata city.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you comment!! The sky looked like a foreign

      削除
  5. Hi, I'm Wakaba. It's a very beautiful sky! I want to go to a dagashiyasan too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you comment! I'm glad to say it : )

      削除
  6. Hi, I am Kaho. The flower is so cute and funny thing :)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

SOL#4

 I went to South AEON. The photo in the upper left corner shows the flock of swans! Swans are migratory birds, so they come to Niigata in winter. So, When I see swans coming, I feel that winter is coming.⛄ The Halloween season finished. So, the Christmas tree has already been installed! It is so beautiful! I bought doughnuts. It's so cute doughnuts and I thought rare flavor.  The photo is of sunset on Thursday. It was so big and so beautiful!! Thursday is a wonderful sunny day. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it was beautiful!  Please tell me how to take a beautiful sunset picture😣 Thank you for reading🌟

[Unit project1] That artifacts which have supported our growth and unchanged for six years

My artifact is a randoseru. Randoseru is a school bag used by elementary school students in Japan. Please look at the picture. The form is like a backpack. It is made of leather. The color is dark light blue. The color is like a draemon which is a character in Japanese anime. There are flower embroideries in some places. For example, in front of it, shoulder belt, and so on. These flower's color is light pink and dark pink. In front of it, alternately lined up these flowers. In addition, pink threads are used throughout. Flowers are also sewn on the side with pink thread. The inside is checkered in pink.   Randoseru has a lot of memories. It is because elementary school is 6 years. In other words, it has 6 years worth of memories. However, I don't remember much about memories of my elementary school student. So, my artifact story is not written in detail. In the state, I will pick up about two stories and write about them. First, I liked light blue when I chose my rando...

SOL#13

Happy New Year I look forward to working with you again this year. A lot has happened since the beginning of the year, I wish you peace and tranquility in the days ahead. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This cake the 2024 cake I made it with my friends  a few days before the new year! I think I've been eating way too much cake lately 😅 And, I and my friends went to hakusan shrine. We did "二年参り”. It means two-year visit to a temple or shrine. So, At the beginning of the year we were at the shrine. The weather was bad, but I am glad I went! Thank you for reading🎍