スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

SOL#17

 I went to ISETAN. Now, that's where the chocolate festival is taking place! There are many chocolate and sweet shops, 

I ate chocolate ice cream!! It is so delicious!! 


I ate pino today!!
I had eaten this flavor for the first time..!
I think the package is so stylish💫


Thank you for reading💗

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

SOL#7

I met two of my friends!!  We had seen in a while, so it was a lot of fun! We ate "sukiyaki"!!! It was so delicious! After we ate sukiyaki, we made a cake! It is one of my friend's birthday before that day. The cake was so pretty💓  After we took the pictures I posted on the blog, we did more decorating! Finally, we made a funny cake😂              After eating, we played some games. For example, Mario Cart, Smash Bros, and Ghost Catch (おばけキャッチ). I played the first time except for Mario Cart. Every game is so fun!! I play them again!! Changing the topics, I ate yukimidaifuku of siroikoibito flavor! I've always wanted to try it. I'm very pleased! Please try it! Thank you for reading every time🍨

SOL#11

I went Christmas market with my friend!! I want to go there. So, I was glad so much😊 It was a very cold day because It was snowing, but it was fun!  We bought mini-Santas. They are so cute!!  They have slightly different faces. They were sold in sets of six. We usually do it with six members at school, so I and my friend bought it as a Christmas present. The next day, I and my friend gave the other members mini-Santa. They were glad to it. The mini-surprise was a success. I was glad to have given it to them💕 🎧Recommendation songs ・愛しさにリボンをかけて---Little Glee Monster    This song is perfect for this time of year! It is a song that I want to listen to   every year around this time. You can also hear the wonderful harmonies, so   please listen to them!                      https://youtu.be/KTjNon42NUA?si=Cq3uVdlvYUoFF2I5 Thank you for reading🎁

SOL#4

 I went to South AEON. The photo in the upper left corner shows the flock of swans! Swans are migratory birds, so they come to Niigata in winter. So, When I see swans coming, I feel that winter is coming.⛄ The Halloween season finished. So, the Christmas tree has already been installed! It is so beautiful! I bought doughnuts. It's so cute doughnuts and I thought rare flavor.  The photo is of sunset on Thursday. It was so big and so beautiful!! Thursday is a wonderful sunny day. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it was beautiful!  Please tell me how to take a beautiful sunset picture😣 Thank you for reading🌟