スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

[Unit project2]How to make a Beads Smartphone Strap


 There are a lot of kinds of smartphone accessories available today. Beads Smartphone Strap is one of the smartphone accessories. Reasons for attaching accessories to smartphones include accentuating coordination, preventing drops, and making it easier to take out of a bag. Recently, bead smartphone straps have become popular. However, beads have been around for a long time. Beads are ball-shaped objects with holes, mainly used for accessories. The name "beads" is said to have originated from the rosary beads used in Christian prayers, which was changed from "bidden (means pray), bede (means one who prays)" to "beads". Then, why are bead straps popular nowadays? The reason can be said to be the Korean bead boom that spilled over into Japan, encouraged by the increase in home time due to the Corona disaster and the fact that Korean actresses and idols were wearing them.

 I made the beaded smartphone strap first because I saw a video of making it on a SNS and thought I might be able to do it. Also, it is relatively easy to make because there are few things to use and it is easy and inexpensive to buy. I have made two Bead Smartphone Straps ever. The location of the Beads Smartphone Strap depends on the person and the shape of the case. I either through the beads smartphone strap next to the camera on the case or through the hole above the volume buttons.

 I'll try to show you how to make it as easy as possible.


You will need:

・one pair of scissors

・one thick paper

・tape


Ingredients:

・About 60 beads of about 3 to 4 different types

・one of strong string 


Procedures:

1. First, check the materials that are needed.

2. Second, consider the design and the length. Then, might be good to actually line up the beads.

3. Next, threading the beads onto the thread. It is easier to work with one of the threads taped to a piece of cardboard.

4. After threading the all beads onto the thread, tie the two ends of the thread together as one. In other words, it becomes one circle.

5. Once you have one loop, move the beads and place the knot inside the bead so that it is not visible.

6. The last bead goes through the string. (This process may or may not be)
7. Finally, tie a ball knot near the beads.
8. After knotting the beads, there are two lopes in which a loop of beads and a loop of thread are completed.

Completion!! 

 The strap part was made of thread, but there is also a way to make it with metal fittings. There are other ways to tie a thread, but I did it the way I thought was easiest of all.

 There are many types of beads. So, you could make what you want. Also, you could make ribbons and flowers with beads instead of just threading them. It would be interesting to make it to your taste or to decide on a theme or motif and come up with a design to match it. I would also like to make something different from what I have made until now!


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

about me

   Hello! I'm Nanako Sakai. Please call me Nana. I'm an international studies of regional development student. I'm interested in culture, languages, and so on.  I was born and grew up in Niigata. I like nature. Niigata is rich in nature. My favorite place in this prefecture is the Yahiko shrine.  That place has a lot of memories for me. When I was a preschooler, I used to go there with my grandmother and grandfather, and go there for field trips at nursery school. When I was in elementary school, there were mountain climbing events at school. When I was in junior high school and high school student, I went there when I wanted to refresh myself. These days, It's been a long time I took the ropeway to the top! I'm glad to go there. I want to go there to look at the autumn colors.  I have some hobbies. Especially, I like listening to music. My favorite K-pop singer group is SEVENTEEN. Recently, I often listen to BLACK PINK. I also listen to many other groups. In additi

SOL#5 plant food 🌱

I did a little research about vegetarian food and plant-based food after hearing in Tuesday's class. So, I am going to write about some of the restaurants I have been to and recommend that I would like to visit. First, I recommend the restaurant is MATERIAL CAFE! It is located in Bandai City. The restaurant is famous for pancakes and curry.  The photo is a MIX plate. There are curry, a pancake, salad, and soup. It is so delicious, worth eating, and good value! In addition, There are a lot of healthy menus! I haven't gone out to eat recently and would like to😄 And, There are a lot of salad menus! https://www.week.co.jp/postpic/59357/ https://popo3.jp/archives/754 I didn't eat these menus. However, these look so delicious!! Second, I will write about restaurants which I would like to visit.  1. MY NAME IS ICE CREAM    It is located in Fulumachi. The shop serves plant-based ice cream. It is made with 100% plant-based ingredients, without milk, honey, or eggs. https://things-n

[Unit project1] That artifacts which have supported our growth and unchanged for six years

My artifact is a randoseru. Randoseru is a school bag used by elementary school students in Japan. Please look at the picture. The form is like a backpack. It is made of leather. The color is dark light blue. The color is like a draemon which is a character in Japanese anime. There are flower embroideries in some places. For example, in front of it, shoulder belt, and so on. These flower's color is light pink and dark pink. In front of it, alternately lined up these flowers. In addition, pink threads are used throughout. Flowers are also sewn on the side with pink thread. The inside is checkered in pink.   Randoseru has a lot of memories. It is because elementary school is 6 years. In other words, it has 6 years worth of memories. However, I don't remember much about memories of my elementary school student. So, my artifact story is not written in detail. In the state, I will pick up about two stories and write about them. First, I liked light blue when I chose my rando